SILICON is a metal fabrication company, specialized in the design and manufacture of heat-resistant anchors. In parallel, SILICON has also developed a cutting-edge welding technology – known as Rapid Arc Welding – to improve the installation process of anchoring systems. As the international market leader, SILICON has global coverage, mostly in the petrochemical, cement, steel and power industries.
The CNC Operator is responsible for the preparation of semi-finished products and ensures that the products are manufactured and/or shaped on the right shapes. You work with wire processing- and multiblade circular machines, such as Robomac, CNC Lathe, CNC Milling and CNC Laser cutting to make the products ready for the next step in the production line.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Inform the tooling department about the necessary tools;
- Start the production process by cutting the materials to the right sizes and bending them to the right shape;
- Check your material according to the technical drawings;
- Have the first product inspected by Quality Control for approval to continue or receive instruction for product correction;
- After approval, monitor the product for consistency until
this phase is complete;
- Forward the product to the next production step;
- Keep the machines in a good shape operationally.
- Technical background
- More than 3 years of experience as a CNC Operator or with automatic cutting/bending machines;
- Good knowledge of the English and Dutch language in speech and writing;
- Solid knowledge of reading technical drawings;
- Fulltime availability to work in shifts (morning and afternoon shift);
- VCA is appreciated.
- A fitting salary to match dynamic of your performance and attitude;
- Attractive benefits package in accordance with CAO for Metaalbewerkingsbedrijf;
- 25 paid vacation days annually;
- Opportunity to prove yourself through hard endeavor;
- Personal training as opportunities for self-improvement;
- Personal growth opportunities with no limits other than your own;
- Pleasant and informal atmosphere;
- Working in shifts (with corresponding allowance).
If you identify yourself in the above profile and meet the job requirements, please apply by sending in your motivation letter and recent CV to email@example.com. For questions, please contact the HR Department, via our number +31 174-225521.